Methodist Spine & Joint Center Offers a Team Approach -- 601-936-8801
As recognized experts in the field, Methodist Rehabilitation Center is committed to helping people recover from the most severe and disabling spine and joint injuries.
The physicians at Methodist Spine and Joint Center work closely with a team of physical and occupational therapists to treat back and joint pain from head to toe. Patients vary from amateur athletes with sports injuries to those with chronic back pain.
The center was designed to benefit patient care by fostering close working relationships with medical professionals who specialize in conditions such as sports-related trauma, repetitive motion injuries and back and joint pain.
Methodist Spine and Joint Center physicians collaborate closely with physician pain specialists at the Methodist Pain Management Center and with experienced physical and occupational therapists at Methodist Outpatient Therapy Center, all located in the same facility on Methodist Rehabilitation Center’s east campus in Flowood. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) facilities are conveniently located in an adjacent building.
Our services include clinical evaluation and non-surgical treatment for the following injuries and illnesses:
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Pain in the upper and lower extremities
- Cumulative trauma injuries, such as carpal tunnel
- Sprains and strains
- Recovery following joint-replacement surgery (hips, knees or other joints)
- Complex regional pain syndrome
The staff at Methodist Spine and Joint Center believes people who suffer from painful backs and joints deserve a prompt, skillful and thorough medical evaluation. This, coupled with a well coordinated treatment plan, ensures the best possibility for immediate and long-term relief. It also prevents patients from being subjected to therapies or surgical treatment that may not be necessary or appropriate for their specific medical condition.
To that end, we make these promises:
- During normal working hours, a person will always answer your phone call, not an answering machine.
- You will always find easy and accessible parking with friendly security personnel to assist you, if needed.
- You will not have to wait several weeks or months to see your physician. We are currently scheduling new patient appointments within 24 hours.
- You will not wait hours in our waiting or exam rooms before the nurse or physician begins to address your needs. Our goal is to see you within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment.
- Our staff will always treat you with courtesy and dignity. We will file your insurance and help you with any requests or financial concerns you may have.
- We will help you with follow-up appointments to other specialists, if needed, and respond promptly to your referring physician with requested medical information.
- Following your appointment, we will call to ask if you have questions or concerns about your treatment or have additional issues that need to be addressed.
- Once you are established as a patient at the Methodist Spine and Joint Center, you will be given instructions for contacting us after hours, on weekends or holidays, if needed.
To Make an Appointment
Call us at 601-936-8801 to see if an appointment at Methodist Spine and Joint Center might be appropriate for you. Normal working hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Methodist Spine and Joint Center
One Layfair Drive, Suite 100
Flowood, MS 39232
Proven Expertise | How We Compare | By The Numbers | Photo Tour | Overview Video