The staff at Methodist Physical Medicine believes people who suffer from pain deserve a prompt, skillful and thorough medical evaluation. This, coupled with a well-coordinated treatment plan, ensures the best possibility for immediate and long-term relief. It also prevents patients from being subjected to therapies or surgical treatment that may not be necessary or appropriate for their specific medical condition.
To that end, we make these promises:
- You will always find easy and accessible parking.
- You will not wait hours in our waiting or exam rooms before the nurse or physician begins to address your needs. Our goal is to see you within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment.
- Our staff will always treat you with courtesy and dignity. We will file your insurance and help you with any requests or financial concerns you may have.
- We will help you with follow-up appointments to other specialists, if needed, and respond promptly to your referring physician with requested medical information.
- Once you are established as a patient at the Methodist Physical Medicine, you will be given instructions for contacting us after hours, on weekends or holidays, if needed.