Benefits at Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Rehabilitation Center offers a comprehensive flexible benefit package to all full-time employees. Employees must work a minimum of 32 hours per week to be eligible for full-time benefits.
- Two medical plan options that include a low cost high deductible / health savings account plan as well as a wellness benefit
- Dental plan which also covers orthodontics
- Basic term life insurance (standard coverage provided by MRC) with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Supplemental cancer policy
- Supplemental dependent life insurance
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment (standard coverage provided by MRC) with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Supplemental long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and child care reimbursement)
- Paid vacation time
- Sick leave
- Eight paid holidays
- Mutual Fund based 403b retirement program with employer basic contribution and match after one year of employment
- Full privileges to UMC Federal Credit Union
- Medical and dental coverage will take effect following 90 days of employment.
Please call the human resources department at 601.364.3553 if you have any questions about employment opportunities at Methodist Rehabilitation Center or any of its divisions.