|Pillars||$200,000 - $499,999|
|Pioneers||$85,000 - $199,999|
|Sustainers||$25,000 - $84,999|
|Partners||$5,000 - 24,999|
|Fellows||$1,000 - $4,999|
|Friends||Up to $1,000|
10 Ways to Give
- A gift of cash
- Memorials and honorary gifts: A gift of any amount may be designated in honor or memory of a loved one. Our Foundation staff will send a prompt acknowledgement letter to the honoree or family of the person remembered saying that you gave a generous gift in the person's honor (or memory.)
- A bequest: You can remember the Wilson Research Foundation in your will with a bequest for a percentage of your estate or a specific amount of cash or property.
- A gift of real estate allows you to eliminate all capital gains taxes. And you may deduct the fair market value of your gift. If you wish, you can transfer the deed to the Wilson Research Foundation and keep the right to live in and use the property for your lifetime. You will receive a current charitable deduction based on your life expectancy and the value of the home or property.
- A gift of stock: Two-fold tax savings result from gifts of securities: You can avoid paying any capital gains tax on the increase in value of the stock since its purchase, and you receive a tax deduction for full market value.
- Bank accounts and CDs: You may name the Wilson Research Foundation as the beneficiary upon your death. Yet you own and may use the assets.
- Charitable lead trusts: With a lead trust, you "lead" with a gift to a qualified nonprofit organization such as the Wilson Research Foundation, typically over a period of years, and the remaining trust assets will pass to your family members. This way to give can have advantages in estate and gift taxes.
- Charitable remainder trusts: With this type of trust, you will receive income for life or for a period of time (up to 20 years), and the "remainder" of the trust assets will support our mission. You receive a partial income tax deduction.
- Life insurance policies can offer significant tax savings.
- Volunteer Service: There are a number of ways you can support our mission at MRC with your time and talents!
Questions? Contact Chris Blount, the Foundation's Executive Director, at (601) 364-3598 or e-mail email@example.com.
"With your help...there are no limits." Earl R. Wilson (founding chairman of Methodist Rehabilitation Center)