Whether you’ve suffered a simple strain or sprain or face the ongoing agony of a chronic condition, Methodist Physical Medicine has the resources to provide relief.
Located on Methodist Rehab’s Flowood campus, the clinic provides evaluations and treatments such as:
- Solutions for neck, back, joint and nerve pain
- Care for common sprains and strains
- Spasticity management
- Post-stroke care
- Post-amputation care
- Care following joint-replacement surgery (hips, knees or other joints)
- Botox injections
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Relief for conditions such as sciatica, headaches, spinal stenosis and musculoskeletal pain
- Care following a work-related injury
- EMG and nerve conduction studies
The clinic works closely with other providers on Methodist Rehabilitation Center's Flowood campus, including Methodist Orthotics & Prosthetics, Methodist Outpatient Therapy and the Assistive Technology Clinic.